Thursday, July 8, 2004

I had a dream.


Last night I had the craziest dream. I dream in color by the way, I am told that is not all that common.

Anyway, the dream. In my dream I was in a theater, but the theater was marked off in stalls, not cubes, stalls, but I was at work. Each stall had a shower and a toilet, every time I tried to take a shower or use the toilet the phone would ring and some asshole would walk into my stall to tell me what a crappy day he was having. It was endless.

I finally cracked and beat the 'caller' to death with my plunger. Propped the body up against the stall door and took a piss then a shower. My team manager (who was Richard Gere, nice) called me into his stall to discuss what we should do with the body. I said, "Who cares." and he stuck his tongue down my throat.

All in all, a pretty damn good dream. Any armchair psychologists want to wrap your brain around that one? Feel free.

All I can say is, I woke up refreshed.

No comments: