Tuesday, April 1, 2003


Apparently I am awesome.(who knew?)

Got a call from one of the people I used as a reference for the new job. She wanted me to know how it went. She praised me to the highest.

I started to laugh and say "so, you basically lied through your teeth?"

"You know me Evel, I would never lie for you." (holy shit! I had forgotten about the born again thing.)

"Wow, if I hadn't forgotten about that, I probably wouldn't have listed you as a reference."

I guess I didn't realize how much I helped her. You know how people thank you and say stuff like "what would I do without you?" ? You take it with a grain of salt, right? Well there is nothing like a true Christian to let you know that sometimes, just sometimes, people aren't just blowing smoke up your ass.

Just never ask them, "do I look fat in this dress?"

No comments: