Friday, March 9, 2007

What exactly is the thought process?


"Thank you for calling the Undisclosed Technical Support Team™ my name is blah blah blah..."

"I don't have a case number." Somehow he got through without one. Some lazy-ass customer service agent.

"Ok, while I create one why don't you tell me what seems to be the issue."

"I already told this to the last person, Jeez."

"I apologize for that..."

"FINE, I paid for Nor.ton and it keeps popping up saying it can't verify my subscription."

"Have you thought at all about calling Nor.ton?"

"I don't have their number."


What the hell are you thinking? My car has broken down, I don't have the tow trucks number so I think I will call the dentist.

Makes about as much sense, Crayon!

In his defense, customer service did send him through for tech support. Not sure what the hell they were thinking either.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you know what they were thinking. get this idiot off my line...LOL but they could have looked up the number for him, agh. lazy customer service, good to see not much changed lol

Mother of Chaos said...

The same thing the 'jr' phone reps were thinking when they sent through the dear, sweet old lady who wants to just talkity-talk-talk-talk to Almighty Me, the Senior High Finance I Deal With Millionaires And Their Complex Issues phone rep. (OK, this was back when dinosaurs roamed the earth - pre-Internet banking, people.) (Yes, there really was such an epoch, you'll just have to take my word for it.)

"Thank you for calling Undisclosed MegaBank, this is Me, how may I be of service today?"

"Well, hello there, this is Ethyl, how are you today honey?"

Nooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!