The perfect man.
"All I'm looking for is a guy who'll do what I want, when I want, for as long as I want, and then go away. Or wait nearby, like a Dust Buster, charged up and ready when needed." -Maxine
It takes time, but he can be found.
Dude! They found HeyZues!
YOU ARE HERE - 02-25-07
HERE FROM WORK or SCHOOL?
And the bank's reply?
Dear Ms. Evel:So it was completely my fault. Although the only time I go into OD is when they apply the $6 monthly fee. (I have checked, it's pretty much every month.)
We have received your message regarding an Overdraft Interest Fee of $0.01 debited from your account and also the processing time of your withdrawals/purchases versus your deposits. My name is Mary and I am pleased to provide you with the following information.
Firstly, Overdraft interest is applied on the second business day following the 15th of each month and covers the period from the 16th of the previous month up to and including the 15th of the current month. The $0.01 Overdraft interest charged to your account is for when the account was in overdraft on February 5, 2007 for -$5.44 due to your monthly fee of $6. Please confirm with your previous month statement.
Secondly, please be advise Online Banking indicates the effective date of a transaction rather than the actual date the transaction was made.
Transactions made outside regular business hours are not processed until the next business day.
For example: if you make a withdrawal from a bank machine on Saturday, the effective date will be Monday or the next business day. The same is true of a transaction made after 6 p.m.
No matter what date a transaction displays in Online Banking, your deposit account balance will always be up to the minute.
I trust this information will help to address your inquiry.
Thank you for using BANK-messaging Service. Please do not hesitate to contact us again through this message centre or by phone at 1-800-555-5555, if we may be of further assistance.
Ms. Bank Lady
Oscar Night WTF's.
- American Idol loser, Jennifer Hudson, beats Cate Blanchett out of the Best Supporting Actress Oscar? Can you say Chad? Who counts these votes?All in all, another pretty forgettable experience. Maybe next year.
- The German film was accepted by a man clearly not German.
- Al Gore accepts an Oscar.
- Someone needs to make Celine Dion eat something.
- They pick Clint Eastwood to translate for some old Italian dude. Not necessary. It's Italian. Anything they say sounds beautiful. Can you tell I am a sucker for an Italian accent? They could be telling me to eat shit, and it sounds so pretty I would totally consider it.
- Shadow puppets?
- Dream Girls loses Oscar for Best Song. Even though they had 3 of the 5 nominations.
- Dame Judi Dench and Meryl Streep up against Penélope Cruz? Isn't she only famous for screwing Tom Cruise?
- More shadow pupets?
- Then, of course, the obligatory "I didn't know he/she was dead." or "Holy shit, I thought he/she was already dead."
- Peter O'Toole nominated again? This makes 8 nominations. No wins. Although he received an Honorary Award in 2002. But I think that was because they never expected him to live this long. They have to double check every year to see if they have to add him to the 'dead guy' reel.
- A first Oscar for Scorsese? Is that possible? I need to google that.
"Looks like we are going to have to amputate the leg."
"She couldn't get out of the way of a car on four good legs, and you want to cut one off? Jesus, how much is that going to cost me?"
"The cat will have have to stay an additional day for recovery after surgery. With post-op charges, it will be about two hundred and sixty dollars." She said this like it was totally reasonable.
I choked. I couldn't believe she said 'cat' and 265 bucks in the same sentence. I was still pissed that I had to pay 17 bucks for the cat when I got her. "How much to put her down?"
"I'm sorry, did I stutter? How much to put her down."
Advice for American Idol Contestants.
The rich get richer.
Your crazy, man!
The whole world is going crazy!
The woman "has had long-lasting effects" from the assault, Fowler said.
I get no respect.
There is a special place in hell for thankless children.-from 2002, repost for carnival.
Someone should alert Halmark.
I wish I could give you that sunset.
I wish I could give you that rainbow.
I wish I could give you that wedding you always wanted.
Here's a Hershey bar.
Have some patience, please.
I'm only one fucking person.
Stop me if you've heard this one.
I am sorry, Sir. We cannot continue this conversation until you are wearing the tinfoil hat."Thank you for calling the Undisclosed Technical Support Team™ my name is blah blah blah..."
Who's your friend?
YOU ARE HERE - 02-11-07(Hits from search engines.)
HERE FROM WORK or SCHOOL?
And I thought this was interesting:
I am old, but I am not dead.
I promise, I will stop. Eventually.
I choose to believe its because he loves his mom.The Boy knows I love the intro to this certain song. The first time I heard it, it stopped me in my tracks. You know the kind of song I am talking about. It is haunting. I don't even know if there are any lyrics, but the intro grabs me.
Don't blame her.
YOU ARE HERE - 02-04-07What you searched for and where you're from.
HERE FROM WORK?
Lather, Rinse, Repeat.
16 years ago today.
Theft vs Frostbite.
Ez Baz Bah!
"Oo key, when you say da scren come up bress ez baz bah and you well say..." You can tell the customer missed that and asks him to repeat it. He does, several times, trying different inflections. "Ez baz bah, ez baz bah, ez baz bah" He repeats this at least 10 times.
Now, I have sat next to this guy for a week and even I cannot figure out what the hell he is saying.
I guess he figured that maybe the customer could not hear him, he raises the volume. "EZ BAZ BAH! EZ BAZ BAH! EZ BAZ BAAAAAHHHHH!" He is screaming.