Monday, March 12, 2007

And...action!


I was checking out Radmila's Sunday Click Around and found this little gem, very cute. I know I shouldn't have clicked it. After all Rad did cause me to spend all of last Sunday watching Dean Martin Celebrity Roasts on YouTube.



This of course sent me on a quest to find this video from way back. This one makes me laugh out loud.



Once I found that, I had to add this favorite.



Harmless fun you say? Not by a long shot. I could be doing ground-breaking research, finding a solution for world hunger or putting my skills to work curing cancer. But what am I doing?

Searching for the original Dancing Baby video from Ally McBeal. That's what.



Thanks Rad. I'm telling your Mom you're a bad influence.

5 comments:

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie, like why not stick to the best....the Dinoroasts!!!! Never was, never will be anyone as cool as the King of Cool. Oh, to return to the days when Dino walked the earth.

Evel said...

When I was a kid, I remember wishing he was somehow my father and just didn't know about me.

I loved him too. I still have some of his records. (not cd's, vinyl)

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie, like me too, I think Dino "fathered" many young pallies that he didn't know 'bout. Yeah, I still am collectin' Dinovinyl.....love Dino more everyday.....just can't get enough of the King of Cool.

Radmila said...

LOL...it's good to know I'm not the only obsessive.

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie, like thanks for the Dinocompliment.