Monday, June 3, 2002

Proud to be testosterone free.

Sometimes it amazes me how civilization has survived for so long. Considering what we have to work with girls. If men were in charge of propagating the species, I think we would have been in real trouble.

Last night I watched a program called Maximum Exposure on UPN. It should have been called "Men think of the stupidest things to do."

In India they have this festival that has men throwing rocks at each other from across a river. The kicker is.....they are trying to get hit. Apparently, a direct hit means they will have good luck all year long. It was really gruesome.

Also in India, they have something called the Colors Festival, where (among other activities) women are encouraged by their husbands to whack them over the head with a huge stick. Now that's a festival I could get behind.

In Japan, there is a bar, where you can go into a little cubby hole and for $100 you can smash plates and scream. Wouldn't it make more sense to buy a $20 set of plates and smash 'em at home?

I could go on but considering I am in this whole "Sexiest Blogger" contest, I probably shouldn't piss off the Neanderthals voters.

To all you men bloggers reading this, I am positive that you are the exception to the rule.

Girls? Just check out the link, makes ya proud to be a woman. And if you are still unconvinced? Head on over to "Jackass" on MTV.

No comments: