Wednesday, June 5, 2002


Holy Shit!......People actually read me!

I am always amazed when I see others link to my page. It gives you that warm and fuzzy feeling. Like you aren't just floating aimlessly out here in cyberspace.

I have been online in one form or another since 1990. And these past few months have been the most connected I have ever felt. I guess I can thank blogs for that, the feedback you get from these things is mind boggling.

So today, I am sitting here, going through my sitemeter report and it takes me here to Jon Sullivan's blog. At first I am reading the comments and I am sure I never commented about shrimp......but then I look over to the right and see "Link of the Day"....and there I am.

Gave me a chill. I don't know weather to feel proud, that Jon thought my blog was mildly entertaining enough to have as link of the day or send him a get well card (on account of the brain injury he must have sustained).

Well whatever possessed him, I am tickled. Thanks Jon!

Will make losing the Sexiest Female Blogger thing not quite so heartbreaking.

No comments: