Thursday, May 17, 2007

Prepare yourself to be awed and amazed.

The guitar is in the building.

Picked up The Boy's new guitar today. Ya, I know, there will be no thanks for that but I am a sucker. I know this about myself and I am okay with it.

The first order of business is to get him to learn the song from the second video in yesterday's post. New Again - Brad Paisley and Sara Evans. I am addicted to it. I will make sure he records it so I can post it.

Now I am broke. Pretty good, it took me til 11am this time to blow the whole paycheck. Personal record.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahhh but when he's rich and famous, his cd bio will talk about his struggling single mom sacrficing so he could become an artist. :D and he will put you up in a sweet ass nursing home too i bet. hehe

Evel said...

ya right, he will thank his father at the Grammy's.

Anonymous said...

warn him of the new shovel you are saving for lmao