Saturday, May 5, 2007

It's love, I tell ya, LOVE!

I really have to express how much I am in total love with Vista.

I recently had a blue screen of death.

What's that you say? Am I on crack? Who loves getting a blue screen of death?

Well, first I have to tell you that the only reason I knew I even had a BSofD, was that I happen to be sitting in front of the computer when it happened.

This is the beauty of Vista.

I saw the screen and the blood drained from my face. I was working on something, had a movie burning, two other documents that I had not saved yet and there it was.

I grabbed a pen to write it down, I know the drill, I was in tech support. Before I could even read past 'Fatal_syste_...' the screen went black.

The computer began to restart. It came back up and said, "RECOVERING FROM SYSTEM FAILURE IN 5....4...3...2...1"

And that was it. Turns out I had one other BSofD about a month ago, and never even knew it. I had to restart the cd burn, but thanks to Volume Shadow Copy, my document was saved.

"Ya, Evel, the computer crashed, but not to worry, I fixed that up for ya."

"I love you Vista."

"I love you too, Evel."

No comments: