Sunday, February 11, 2007

I promise, I will stop. Eventually.


The Boy is a little OCD over the guitar playing. He will play a song night and day until he thinks he has it right. Then after I have suffered through all that, he refuses to play for anyone who comes into the house. They probably think he can't play a note.


Thankfully, he has learned to record himself. Which means you don't have to just take my word for it anymore, you can hear him play.

I am so lame that when I heard this, I thought it was the James Bond theme.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great investment Eva :o) He's great!

Anonymous said...

I can't seem to get it to play :o(

Anonymous said...

here's a way to get him to play for people: a tip jar. if you wanna hear a song, you gotta put at least a loonie in the jar! :D

Anonymous said...

o wait, unless it's YOU, you are the mother, you listen for free. outsiders must pay! help a struggling artist!

part-time thinker said...

Nadine: It wasn't playing for me at first either, so I opened a second tab at the permalink and it worked!
http://nnothrthng.blogspot.com/2007/02/i-promise-i-will-stop.html
Great stuff Eva, btw!