Saturday, February 24, 2007

Advice for American Idol Contestants.


I watched the first show (after the auditions), which was the 12 guys and it was pretty much a painful experience. Most of them were just pitiful. I was extremely irritated until the last guy.

Last night, I watched the 12 girls perform. It is so going to be a lady winning this year, the guys are pitiful in comparison. I just have a couple of words of advice, from the perspective of the audience.

Artists to avoid: Celine, Whitney and Mariah. It is rare that you can actually pull it off. It is just too much to live up to. Although one contestant actually did.

And, I am sorry, but unless you're a black chick (sorry if that is not PC) with pipes you can hear from the rafters, do not, under any circumstances, do Aretha. You just look ridiculous.

No comments: