Saturday, February 3, 2007

16 years ago today.


The Boy turns 16 today. These pictures always make me sad. He was the cutest thing.



Especially the bottom left corner photo. That was when he was at his sweetest. That is when he would dance with me to our song, and tell me that I looked beautiful and that I was the best mother. ~~SIGH!~~

My sister said something interesting. She said that I would be sorry when he was gone. Not that he was gone, but that I would get absolutely no credit or thanks for any of it.

(REMOVED BECAUSE OF ISP QUOTA)

This is my little prodigy playing, on both tracks.(well as much of it as my ISP would allow, stupid quota!)

I realize I will be lucky to get an honorable mention. Me and the guy who supplied the glue.(long story, but The Boy will get it)

Happy Birthday, Buddy.

4 comments:

Knock knock - it's cancer! said...

Awww...happy birthday indeed! It's been a while since I've been by, it's nice to "see you" again:-)

JHS said...

Happy birthday! I'm sure that he is still cute and sweet . . . he's just a teen-ager and it is not as obvious these days. You did a great job, no doubt.

Jack said...

For someone who couldn't have known about Pink Floyd firsthand, you must have given him a good background in excellent music!

Evel said...

When you think of it, not a lot of todays popular musicians actually play instruments. It's all synthesized.

If you are a guitar player? It's Floyd, Metallica, Ozzy, Clapton, etc.

I totally lucked out with that. It is all the music I listened to in High School. I really feel for the parents who have to listen to pop music and (UGH) Rap.