Wednesday, February 15, 2006

I can't understand why anyone would make fun of these people...


3 dead in renewed cartoon violence in Pakistan

In case you missed the sarcasm, are you kidding me? Cartoon violence?

It's almost a shame that Gee Dubya spends so much time and money on invading occupying liberating these countries. Seems to me, he should just work on a covert way of mass birth control. Then all he has to do is sit back and wait for them to kill each other. Problem solved.

And another thing ...


I don't pretend to know dick all about politics, so don't comment on my lack of understanding of the bigger picture. No matter what the big picture is, it is still rediculous and I just don't give a shit.

In other news ...


Perhaps Gee Dubya should think twice before he pisses off the VP. Just a thought.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Jyllands-Posten_Muhammad_drawings.jpg#file

Link to the cartoons..

Unknown said...

At least our VEEP shot a lawyer.

;)

(They're all idiots.)