Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Greetings from India.



My sister sent some pics from India. So far she seems to be doing alright, except for maybe the fire in her hotel room. I am told it was totally not her fault. Anyway, on with the pictures.



This is a shot of the view as she landed at the airport. Does that airport look confusing to anyone else? Or is it just me?



This is her hotel, pretty posh, eh? She really knows how to rough it.



This one is the view from her balcony. Not sure what that is.



This is the guy that guards the hotel. I feel safe already. Love the uniform, although the sneakers don't match the toque.



This is a taxi. Doesn't look all that safe to me, but to each his own.



And just look where this poor girl is forced to have lunch. Every, single day.

Last but not least, here is the old girl atop one poor, sick, sad elephant. Yes, that nutt got on the back of an elephant. You may have to double click on the picture to get it started.


After she gets off, they decide to take another half hour to haggle over the price. I doubt I would have the time or patience for it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI .. I hope she's having fun there..

Anonymous said...

I hope i don't need to x-train any more non-North american's to do OUR jobs...I'm tired of training others (china/india etc) to do your jobs.. so we loose our jobs.

Anonymous said...

LMFAO! I wish I could do security there, he gets a gun! *bwahahaha*