Friday, January 9, 2004

Back to the drawing board.


As much as I absolutely love this template. It is unfortunately riddled with script errors. Invalid html code and so much more I can't get into. I suppose I should have checked it before I started to use it, but I just figured that anyone who could make a template knew what they were doing, and they deffinately know more than I do, which means, I was the one to screw it up while messing with it.



If anyone out there can make me a similar template, sans coding errors, please let me know. I really, really, really, like this layout. How hard can it be? Ok, so what your saying is I should just do it myself? Why do I have to do it myself, everyone else gets to use premade templates. (insert whine here)

Someone out there will take pity on me. Won't they? (insert Scarlet O'Hara accent) I often rely on the kindness of strangers.


Luca Brasi sleeps with the fishes.


Taken from A Small Victory. Aparently I am the Godfather. Interesting. I wonder how many people who know me personally would agree?



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Angemnfes [url=http://wiki.openqa.org/display/~buy-motilium-without-no-prescription-online]Buy Motilium without no prescription online[/url] [url=http://wiki.openqa.org/display/~buy-differin-no-prescription-online]Buy Differin no prescription online[/url]