Friday, January 16, 2004

Actually, its N as in Neil.


Thank you for calling the Undisclosed Customer Service Center� my name is ....blah blah blah...

I am on the phone with Kevin, I tell him his options. We continue on. That is what I love about Pro. They know what they want, who they need to speak to and how much it is going to cost them. They are generally patient and most will just chat about the weather (which is a hot topic when they find out I am from the 'frozen north') while I make notes and get their case ready for transfer.

I am getting Kevin's credit card information and he is rubbing it in that he lives in California and his office overlooks the ocean. "Just for that, Kevin, I am charging you extra." We laugh like idiots. I get to the part where he tells me what name is on the card. Kevin N Whatshisname and I say.

"N as in Nancy?"

He stops for a second, "Actually, its N as in Neil. My parents were not that cruel."

I lost it. The two of us could barely keep it together. I was trying hard not to laugh so I was just giggling. The girls behind me started to comment that I was giggling and that made me laugh more.

It was a long night. Thanks, Kevin.

And another thing...


I have added a new section to the menu bar. Resources. I will be adding links to helpful pages so you all can benefit from my vast experience. Try not to roll your eyes.

No comments: