Wednesday, May 14, 2003


You just can't make this shit up.

Thank you for calling the Undisclosed Customer Service Center�, my name is Evel. How can I help you.

�Ya, I need help installing your stupid Product X software. I have been trying for hours, what kind of a stupid product is this, nothing is working. Put me through to a technician or I swear I will get rid of all this shit and buy a XYZ computer.�

�Ok, sir, lets see what we can do. Do you have the installation cd?�

�Yes.�

�Can you read to me everything it says on that cd?�

�It just says Product X.�

�Is that all?�
(I am trying to determine if this crayon has support. Wether he has a retail version or OEM?)

�Yes�

�It doesn�t� say anything else?�

�Nope, just Product X, and a really long number.�

�Sir, is it written in black marker?�

�Ya.�


I wait a beat till his brain catches up to him. (ok, two beats).

--CLICK--

No comments: