Thursday, May 1, 2003


You really do get what you pay for.

Spent all day yesterday at my sisters while my car was being �fixed�. And, you guessed it, it is still not fixed.

Got it back at 8 last night and the guy says that he has to wait for a part. Big surprise! I had dropped it off at 8 in the morning, why couldn�t he have determined then that he needed a part and then he would have had all day to locate it.

Instead he waits till 5pm to look at it and of course no auto parts stores are open so now I have to give up my day off next week as well. I hate mechanics.

And the worst of it is is that I can�t complain really because I am not paying for this �work� to be done. I wish I had never taken it to my Brother-in-law�s guy, I would sooner pay through the nose to get the fuckin� thing fixed properly than get shoddy work done for free.

No comments: