Sunday, May 11, 2003


Happy Mother�s Day Yawl!

Mother�s day at the Undisclosed Customer Service Center� started out uneventful.

It was pretty slow since all the halfwits were apparently busy dropping off the weed whackers that they bought their dear old mom�s for Mother�s Day, we pretty much sat around doing next to nothing.

Not as enjoyable as you might think. I found myself trying to chat up the few people that did call, just to alleviate the boredom.

I even had an argument with one guy who insisted that I could not possibly be in the Canada, since he did not call Canada. And, furthermore, if it was indeed true he was "madder 'en hell" for being �tricked� into calling long distance for support.

I tried to explain to him that his call was routed through Seattle, but since he was not sharp enough to change his own fonts, without coughing up $35 for tech support, it was useless to try and get him to grasp telephone routing procedures. After assuring him that if he was to incur (believe me I did not use that word) long distance charges they would be totally refunded, he replied, �Damn straight, I will. Not falling for some sneaky C�nadien.�

Okey Dokey! Yup, us sneaky C�nadiens, we control the long distance y�know. It�s all a big conspiracy. Trick the Yanks into calling us and trap �em, take their guns and sell them whale blubber.

Like we would bother to trick these crayons. It�s too easy, like shooting fish in a barrel.

�Y�all come back naw, y�heer!�

No comments: