Wednesday, January 2, 2008

YOU ARE HERE - Jan. 2, 2008
How people found this site. And the ranking. (if I can locate it).

- trampling foot budapest phone (Hungary) (#3) Huh?
- nice girls don't spit (United Kingdom) (#9)
- fuck the baltimore county public library (Virginia) (#11)
- fuck off canadian politically correct (Saskatchewan) (#4)
- labatt commercial turn me loose (Pennsylvania) (#15)
- its not a tumor kindergarten cop (California) (#9)

HERE FROM WORK or SCHOOL?
Shouldn't you be working or studying?

Indigene Pharmaceuticals (Massachusetts)
Modern Niagara Ottawa Inc (Ontario)
Weber State University (Utah)
Mississippi Dept. Of Education (Jackson)
Credit Suisse Group (Switzerland)
Canadian Department Of Education (Halifax)
Exxon Mobil Corporation (Texas)
Shell Services International Inc (Houston)
Fairmont Hotels & Resorts Inc (Toronto)
Calgary Regional Health Authority
University Of Michigan College Of Engineering (Ann Arbor)
State Of South Carolina (Lexington)
Canadian Textiles (Ottawa)
Allstate Insurance Company (Chicago)
Citgo Petroleum Corporation (Tulsa)
Colonial Williamsburg (Virginia)
Lehigh University (Pennsylvania)
State Of Maryland (Crofton)
Makemusic Inc (Minneapolis,Minnesota)
Hanes Companies Inc (Winston Salem,NC)
Osceola County (Florida)
Hard Rock Cafe (Orlando)

Can You See Your House From Here?


HINT: Ever grab a drink at the Black Swan Ale House or a bite to eat at Tokyo Garden?

Well, can you see your house from here? If you can, email me.

1 comment:

Knock knock - it's cancer! said...

nice girls don't spit??

Where did that come from? I don't remember such a post coming from you.


If you've ever posted about spitting, it'd obviously be worth reposting.

By the way, I noticed that you went by my old blog...but haven't been to my new one yet. Just wondering if you're having trouble getting in, let me know.

I've added you to my "safe list" but I haven't heard from you :-(

I'm going to use my old display name, so you know who this is. (email me if for some reason you don't have the new URL and I'll send it to you)