Sunday, April 22, 2007

YOU ARE HERE - 04-22-07
How people found this site. And the ranking. (if I can locate it)

-how to freak people out (New Jersey) (#16)
-fuck leicester (Virginia) (#3)
-seeing indian sister-inlaw nude (Delhi) (#3)
-eye snot puppies (Florida) (#2) not a breed I would recommend.
-tim hortons extra large coffee cream measurement (Virginia) (#5)
-naked tunisian men (Spain) (#1 BABY!) Hell, if the tech support thing doesn't pan out, maybe I can be a pimp?
-traffic statistics for harrison south ogden utah (Utah) (#4)
-party valley stream site:bl (Valley Stream, New York)Dude, if they wanted you there, they would have given you directions.
-statcounter california, grass valley (New Zealand) (#2)
-movie filmed at chedoke evel building (Ottawa) (Wow,#1) And all you get is me.
-the devil himself blogger (Los Angeles) (#?)
-labatt commercial turn me loose (New Brunswick) (#?)
-dean martin celebrity roasts (Sweden) (#7) I love those things, I am completely addicted.
-red hat tullahoma (Tennessee) (#5)
-medium triple tim hortons (Montreal) (#3)
-new ns learners permit 2007 (Nova Scotia) (#6)
-ted reinstein, and another thing (New York) (#3)
-victim ministries of texas plano (#11)
-french translation "is anyone there" phone (United Kingdom) (#9)
-do i tell i was fired (Texas) (#11)
-starchoice hacks (Canada) (#6) It has been a long time since this search pointed to me.
-sith desert scenes (England) (#1 BABY!) And I actually have information about this on my blog....who knew?
-star wars filmed sahara desert (Halifax) (#3)
-information on Pencil Beach, Digby Neck, Digby Co, Nova (Canada) (#1 Again?) Unfortunately, you were steered wrong on this one.
-verizon vonage 3com (Massachusetts) (#4) I was only down for the day, but I fear the worst for Vonage.
- eva is inside her cat (#8) I know this one, I believe it is a book by Gabriel Garcia Marquez

HERE FROM WORK or SCHOOL?
Shouldn't you be working or studying?

Askjeeves Inc (California)
Actelion (South San Francisco)
Drb Partners (California)
Utah Educational Network (Ogden)
Skillsoft Inc (Fredericton, New Brunswick)
Flanner Buchanan (Plano, Texas)
Layne Thrasher Video Bliss Inc (Los Angeles)
TMO FLARION PIX NAT (Bratislava, Slovakia)
West Corporation (Omaha, Nebraska)
Grace Maternity Hospital (Nova Scotia)
University Of Wisconsin (La Crosse)
Uppsala University (Sweden)
Colonial Williamsburg (Virginia) Did they have internet in 18th-century Virginia?

Can You See Your House From Here?


HINT: Ever shop at Dragon City or enjoy the view from 1,136 ft at the Horizons Café?


Well, can you see your house from here? If you can, email me.

No comments: