Friday, July 9, 2004

Time well wasted.


Stolen from Iced Water. Yet another pointless list of questions, Enjoy!

There are TWO rules when answering these questions:
1) Only ONE answer to each. Of course its tough - thats the point!

2) Each blog/blogger may only be used ONCE (gonna break this one....can't be helped.)

What blogger inspired you to FINALLY start a blog?

Brian from Life in New York City, although he doesn't blog anymore. But he does have a cool photoblog.

What blog do you visit the most often everday?
My 2 Second Shelf Life

What blogger do you think you have the most in common with?
That would be Natalie, I think we have a lot of the same attitudes.

Which blog can you be sure will make you pee a little you laugh so hard?
Radmilla's. Her mother cracks me up.

Which blogger leaves you the best/funniest comments?
Comments? That would have to be Boz.

Which blog do you wish more people would read?
Uh, mine? Is this a trick question?

Which blog do you learn the most from?
Learn? We are supposed to be learning? HMMMMM?

What blog is your newest addition?
Constant Digression

Who has been on your blogroll the longest?
That would be Brian.

Whose blogroll would you LOVE find yourself on?
Time out!

Ok, guess I am halfway through this little list and I find my attention to it wanning. There are always questions on these lists that you either have no answer for or you are just not interested in answering. Not that they are stupid questions but I rarely find myself wishing I was someone else, or could do this or that like someone else, or "OOO I wish someone liked me enough to link me", not happening. So, some of these will be answered and some not. Deal with it.


Whose bloglinker list were you the happiest to find yourself on?
The very first one, can't remember who it was but the first time you are linked it is a little thrilling. Oh and Iced Water. ;-)

If you could write like any blogger, who would it be?

What blogger are you the happiest you've "met?"
Never met any face to face.

Which blog do you recommend the most? Radmilla, did I mention her mother cracks me up?

Who is the next person you'll add to your bloglinker list?
Indiscretions.

Who is the blogger you hope to meet in "real" life?

Which blogger do you admire?

That would have to be Darling Nikki 6 kids and still has a full head of hair.

Who would you trust with your blog while you were away?
Trust no one!

Which blog has your favorite design?
That would be Emily at I don't think.

How many blogs are on your blogroll(s)
This is embarassing....252.

No comments: