Saturday, July 17, 2004

PFO letter received.


Well it's official, I got my PFO (Please Fuck Off) letter today. They "have selected candidates whose qualifications more closely match" their needs. Meaning I don't have the bone structure for it. My knees are bad. I shouldn't totally dis it because there was one person who got an interview that I wouldn't mind having as a TM, Go Anna! But some of them? All I can say is "what the hell are they thinking?"

Ok, to say I was not pleased is to put it mildly. My TM was not pleased either. I don't know what the hell they want. There is no rhyme or reason to their selection process, that I can see anyway. Incidentally, the two people that got "highly recommended" from their TM's were not granted interviews. So we know that didn't mean shit in the grand scheme of things.

Then we are hit with skills verification. Our TM's listen to calls and make sure we know what the fuck we are doing. After - a - year! WTF? I was not in the best mood to begin with. Then he tells me I have to do a typing test. "What is the minimum?"

"30 words a minute." Fine, I can do that in my sleep.

"Whatever." I had a bad attitude. I sit down to type, get a few lines in and I can see him out of the corner of my eye, I turn to him, "Are you going to stare at me the whole time?" He walks away.

Even having to stop and tell him to "get away from me" I got 53wpm. I get up, "Are ya happy now?"

I was irritated. Mainly because I had to take some stupid test last night as well. This would not have irritated me quite so much if I hadn't found out that in order to get 100% on that test you had to actually answer 2 questions wrong. I kid you not!

The test was wrong, and in order to have them mark you right you had to answer 2 of them incorrectly. I refused to do so. I did the test and answered all the questions correctly and got 93%. I screenshotted the 'wrong' answers as well as the proof that they were indeed correct and submitted my test. I wrote at the top, "My score is 93%, I protest this score, as I got every questions correct."

The incompetence in that place boggles the mind, and they reject me as management material. The probably realize that I would most likely call them on all the stupid, incompetent shit they get away with now.

No comments: