Thursday, May 20, 2004

Pleased to meet ya, now spread 'em.


So, I am meeting my doctor for the first time today. If you remember when I went for the shot I didn't actually lay eyes on her, the nurse gave me the needle.

Well today I meet her. Nice way to meet someone, "Hi, I'm doctor Qwasnick, now spread 'em." What? Your not gonna buy me dinner first?

Kind of concerned about the name, considering if you take out the 'sni' she becomes Dr. Qwack. She probably didn't think that one through when she married Mr. Qwack and decided to change her name. With a name like that, I hope she has a sense of humour.

Meanwhile back at the farm.....

Ok, that went well, she was very nice. And thorough. During the exam she reaches up between my legs and passes me this.



I like this chick.

No comments: