Sunday, May 2, 2004

Blaster from the past.


Once again people. We at the Undisclosed Customer Service Center� DO NOT make viruses, nor do we send them to you.

We do however help you take care of them, for free I might add. And since we are doing it for free everyone in the fucking free world is calling us. So expect a wait time. It will be 4-5 hours, so suck it up princess cuz if you bitch at me I will hang up on you. I do not need your attitude. If you have not been hit with this virus yet, please, for the love of God, go and do your critical updates.

"Updates? We don't need no stinkin' updates!" Yes you do. moron, if you had done them yesterday we would not be having this lame ass conversation. So do it.

For more info on the virus go here. And don't call me, I am in a shitty mood. George Canyon lost to that little pencil necked, leather jacket wearing, spiked haired, Nick Carter wannabe. I know country and he ain't country.

Don't get me started.

And another thing...


If you are pirating software, do not, I repeat, do not copp and attitude with me when I tell you I can't help you.

READ MY LIPS! You are stealing the fucking software from us, we will not help you fix it! USE YOUR HEAD, CRAYON!

No comments: