Sunday, September 2, 2007

I am woman, hear me roar.

Men go crazy buying every screwdriver known to man and every drill bit. He has dozens of drawers and tool boxes and half the shit he doesn't even know he has. And the other half he doesn't remember what it does.

All a woman needs is a good rock and a butter knife. Possibly a bread knife if something has to be sawed, but when does that ever happen?

Today I am fixing the molding in front of my shower. It literally disintegrated. I did need some sealant, but the knife pried the old stuff out and the rock nailed the new stuff in.

Oh and I did need that bread knife for the miter joints.

ROAR!

2 comments:

Knock knock - it's cancer! said...

I can't wait to catch up on all that I've missed. I'll be back in the next couple of days to do so..

We're back from the cruise by the way, with pictures up and everything :-)

Michelle

Anonymous said...

just get tools, i know how to use them. they are fun too, except i don't recommend taking down a wall with a circular saw. just a tip. :D