Friday, April 21, 2006

TBF's idea of a family outing.


The boy discovered a while back that one particular soda machine outside Walmart has a defect.

You put a toonie (two dollars for you yanks in the audience) in the slot, push the button repeatedly like mad and 4 or 5 cans of pop will come out as well as change for one can.

The Boy's Father thinks this is an appropriate Sunday Night activity. He picks up the boy and they see how many cans they can get for ten bucks.

Ward Cleaver, he ain't.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh gawd!

Is it wrong that I think this is funny??

Anonymous said...

Two dollars? How much is a damn soda in Canada?

Evel said...

I think it's 60 cents, but it only works if you put a toonie in the slot.

Anonymous said...

shut up, i do that too. that's been frigged up for a loooong time :D wicked, although sometimes, it will rip you good...and it'll work for other money btw lol

Anonymous said...

hey! Let me present myself, I'm Fab and I study electronic engineering
in France and i need some help if I ain't asking too much. I need to
write a paper for my english course on Canada. How could you come in
handy? If you could please take a little time and answer a quick
question sheet. Just send me an e-mail to fabien.langrad@gmail.com if you are interested, so that I
can send you the questioner.

I thank you in advance and will be very grateful for any help

Fab

Anonymous said...

Sorry, my email adress is fabien.langrand@gmail.com.
Thanks
Fab

Unknown said...

Fab apparently likes plagiarism.

Too bad for him his English teacher lurks this site.