Friday, March 12, 2004

Slacker!


I have not been blogging as I should. I know this, but I currently have a monkey on my back.

Before Christmas I had the satalite dish disconnected so I could save money. It wasn't too much of a hardship. I work nights so I don't really get to watch a lot of TV anyway. The boy wasn't too thrilled about it, but hey, if he wants TV, he can get a job.

Anyway, I was filling my time with music downloads on K.AZ.AA until someone put me on to a whole other trip. Its called s.up.r.no.va and I am completely hooked. It blows that other pirated music site out of the water. And here is the kicker. I can download my favorite TV shows and movies faster than you can read this post. I am addicted, I tell you! I may never get the dish back. I never miss a show, and I have more TV on my computer than I have time to watch.

Which brings me to the whole blog laziness. But I will get back to it, I promise. But right now? The West Wing awaits, and tomorrow is the last day of my vacation.

No comments: