Friday, March 3, 2006

I'll tell you what's bugging me...


You can't say a prayer or mention God in school, but this kid can wear a 10-centimetre-long ceremonial dagger. Exactly which ceremony are you performing at school? Does it involve giving thanks to a superior being? Cuz, that ain't allowed.

You only give a shit because they are cute, I don't hear you say a word about how the pigs and chickens are killed.

Only till he figures out that that might be were he spends his golden years.

Oh ya, tell them they just can't come. That will stop 'em.

Holy Crap. The man is long dead. Who the hell cares now?

Whoa, another shocker. Anyone who ever called customer service for anything could have told you this one.

Ya better watch it now. Don't want to build up a resistance for those teen-age years when you will really need it.

And another thing...


I say to the boy, "I can't wait till you get your license so I don't have to drive you everywhere."

To which he replies, "I ain't driving this piece of shit."

And how was your day?

No comments: