Saturday, July 6, 2002


I said it...but I didn't mean it.

Ok, I said that I was creative, what I meant was I have ingenuity.

If I don't have the right tools for the job, (which is pretty much all of the time) I get it done by rigging something up. Like MacGyver, remember him? Thwarts a nuclear meltdown with a wad of chewing gum and some bellybutton lint. Ok, so I am not that good, but you get the idea.

You can look at it closely and might still think it was done right, but you might never guess that that bookcase was made out of an old entertainment center and put together with a rock and a butter knife.

So I guess that isn't technically creative.

Today, as my ass formed a perfect plaster cast of my chair, I searched for a new blog template. You would think that with the growing popularity of blogging that there would be more sites dedicated to stealing borrowing obtaining decent and creative blog templates. Well, unless you like flowers or UUUGGGH Sailor Moon, you are shit out of luck.

I guess I will just have to use my OCD and learn how to make my own blog templates. Unless some real creative person wants to help me�(hint, hint).

There must be a book out on it by now. If it wasn�t for the stupid Lords Day Act, I would be able to start my obsession today. For Christ's sake, HE worked on Sunday, why can�t mall personnel? I am sure that given a choice people would rather work on Sunday, after all�.they can�t do anything, everything is closed.

Therein lies the catch-22.

No comments: