Monday, July 22, 2002


Decisions, decisions.

My car is inexplicably working great. This concerns me, because as soon as I tell one person, it will no doubt break down.

So I have decided to buy another car. There are two that I am looking at, both the same price, same year, but different kilometers on them.

Today I went and picked up the first car. A '97 Hyundai Accent. Red, four door, 80,000 km. It is a far cry from my New Yorker, very small in comparison. I feel like I am driving in a bubble. But I will drive it for a while and see if I can get used to it.

I will drive it for a few days and then pick up the other, a '97 Chevy Cavalier (red, four door with 160,000km) and drive it for the weekend.

At first glance the Accent looks good, mileage wise. But the Cavalier is sooooo pretty.

I guess the real question is:

Which one I will look better standing beside as the tow truck hooks up to it.

No comments: