Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Where is Noah when you need him?

Was all set to take my car in this morning to have it fixed. That is my repair shop...on the left. Across the pond.


And this is my mechanic, on this side of the pond with me.


This person didn't make it too far. Flooding hits around the county.


Guess I am going home, since I can't park 'er here. LOL



MORE FLOOD PICS




UPDATE 1:50 p.m.: 3D Auto is flooded with approximately 2 1/2 feet of water and a large piece of ice has crashed through the bay doors. (Great, that is my mechanic. Might not get the car fixed tomorrow either.)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

HOLY SHIT!! Is that blue acres?

Evel said...

Yes it is.

Unknown said...

saw it on the news at 5 but your pics are much better....was just showing Carl and Tyler and Tyler said is that her car...lmao