Saturday, March 28, 2009

The Boy has a plan.

This plan might work and would most definitely work if not for one thing. The Boy's Father.

The Boy is jones'in over this car.


Most likely strictly because of these rims.


His plan? To have TBF co-sign a loan for him to purchase this car. Twenty-five hundred bucks, you're thinking, not a big deal, especially for a guy that just bought a Porsche for cash, right?. For any other father out there, probably wouldn't be a big deal, but I don't think The Boy should hold his breath.

I wish he had seen this car before I spent the income tax refund, I would have bought it for him. I fear that this is as close as he is going to get to this car if TBF has anything to say about it. Somehow when it comes to The Boy, TBF is loathe to part with a quarter. I have no idea why that is, but it is.

1 comment:

kelly said...

whatta prick, he better help him out!! scare him into doing it, i know you have it in you. get the shovel chuck! lol