Sunday, March 15, 2009

Give me fantasy any day.

I can't believe how lazy I am. Maybe its the whole work-at-home thing but I don't want to do anything. Not even blog

I have got to get myself out of this house. But I really don't want to. I tried this week but I find everything 'out there' is irritating me.

I went to the grocery store and was actually irritated that I was seeing people I knew and they seemed to want to talk to me. All I wanted to do was get my shit and get the fuck out of there.

So since I have been staying in more, I am reduced to watching the tube. I have been a week now with this stupid digital, recordable boob tube and all it does (apart from helping me with my job) is irritate the hell out of me.

There is really nothing on it. 600+ channels of crap. I can't believe how many reality shows there are.

There are like 15 shows about idiots who can't stop multiplying. One called 18 kids and counting. This crayon has 18 kids, and no plans on stopping any time soon. Her husband is this retard that clearly can't keep it in his pants. What the hell are they thinking?

Confessions of a Teen Idol - Watching 'former' famous people is just depressing. And even worse, watching them try and make a comeback?

Who the hell cares what Gene Simmons does everyday or who the hell cares who Bret Michael's dates? Then it gets more ridiculous with Flavor Flav, easily the ugliest man on the planet and yet there are all these skanks that are fighting over him. They must think he has money.

I watched RuPaul's Drag Race - like next top model with drag queens. Depressing, yes, but the most pathetic part of the whole thing is the 'lip-sync for your life' portion.

Seriously, how fucking desperate do you have to be to want to be Paris Hilton's BFF?

Toddlers & Tiaras - good fuckin' grief. Some people need to be seriously sterilized.

Now they have reality shows for ever single job on the planet. Meter maids, tow truck drivers, exterminators. I just don't get it. I live in reality, I don't want to watch yours.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the only good thing about digital cable is movies and the ondemand thingy!