Sunday, December 24, 2006

Christmas Cheer.

Driving out to visit my sister the other day, I am enjoying the lights and decorations displayed by the various home owners. It is about a 15 minute drive so there is quite a bit to see.

Everything was going relatively well till I came across this one house. I see a lawn filled with decorations. Among them were these 'things', I don't know if you have seen them where you live. But they are called Shy Kids. Dolls dressed up like little kids, hiding there faces. They are just fuckin' creepy.

So, I had to rush right home and cram some real Christmas cheer into me.

And believe me, it is really hard to get into the Christmas spirit, when it is 7 degrees outside.(Again, that's Celsius, so it's about 45 degrees for you yanks out there.)This is the view from my deck.



Some Christmas video to get us in the spirit or, at the very least, erase that creepy feeling.


Let this be a warning.


See even these two can get along.


I missed this guy.


Anyway, hope this post finds everyone having a Merry Christmas.

Ya, I said 'Merry Christmas'. If it offends you, go take a flying fuck somewhere.

Oh, and Happy Hanukkah.

No comments: