Sunday, December 31, 2006

6 Weird Things About Me-Me.


Taken from Radmila.

1. I have unusually high self-esteem with absolutely nothing to back it up.

2. I am not a cat person, but I have two.

3. I dream in color. And I can dictate what dream I am going to have and continue it if I wake up in the middle. I can also wake myself from a dead sleep, if I don't like where it is going.

4. I never get bad breath. No matter how long I go without brushing my teeth.

5. I never get totally sick. When I get a cold, I get one symptom a day, one symptom at a time. So I am never sick enough to stay in bed, just enough to make me miserable for a week.

6. When I drive by myself, I keep a running commentary on the stupidity of others on the road. Out loud. I never shut up, its like talk radio. And sorry, I hardly ever remember any of it to blog later. But trust me, I crack myself up sometimes.

I won't tag anyone either. Same deal, you can do it in the comments or put a link in there and let me know where you posted.

I won't tag the boy either, he would have a hard time keeping his list of weirdness down to six.

No comments: