Friday, November 24, 2006

FREEDOM!

I am finally completely free of the boy. On my computer at least.

Merry Christmas! The boy is now set up with everything essential. The accessories are not very pretty, but he has what he needs. Even internet.

We thought it might take a bit for me to get the wireless router, but the boy found old cable from years ago and he hardwired the internet. The geek doesn't fall far from the exponential tree.

Now for Xmas I can get the little things to wrap under the tree. But if he knows what it is, he will torture me endlessly ask me once, and I will give it to him.

It has always been that way. I am still a kid, and I still get a bigger thrill opening the presents before Christmas. It's like your getting away with something, then you think...Hey! I'm in charge here!

Jesus! Who put me in charge?

4 comments:

Serena said...

you should hide the presents all over the house, then hunt them down like they're easter eggs! that should ad to the fun.

Nikki Neurotic said...

You know, I was never a fan of finding out my gifts before hand. Takes the fun out of Christmas.

Anonymous said...

bah! i am a firm believer in sneaking a few presents before christmas, tho mom refuses to give them to me till the last minute. lol

Anonymous said...

oops that was me