Sunday, August 13, 2006

Tick Tock.


Been just a little pissed off this pass week. The whole 'assholes walking the earth' thing. Haven't really felt like blogging.

But now that all the activities are over, I guess you just have to get back to it. My friend says she is coming back to work on Monday. I can't really blame her, it will be hard being alone once all the family goes back to their lives.

For me it looks like I only have a week before the XP training starts. I have mixed feelings now that my freinds husband is gone. He was a really great manager, and I was hoping to work with him. I told this to another one of the good managers (there are very few) and he said he would try and pull some strings to get me on his team. I thought that was nice of him.

So, maybe things are looking up. But as the day gets closer, I get more and more nervous that something will go wrong (once again) and I will be dragged in another direction, off my chosen path.

Fingers and toes crossed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'll keep mine crossed, the dark side is better :D

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... Finland refrigerator inline water filter search ionamin online online degree Order contacts colored contacts accuvue contact lenses microsoft it training dr martens mens airwair sandals