Saturday, August 19, 2006

Fun with search engines.


Thought I would list some of the weirder search entries that send hapless victims my way.

Who was Alan Thicke's first wife? - Honestly? I don't have the foggiest.
Persin workng on compute - Glad to see the illiterates are represented.
johnny's mother had three children - Someone trying to cheat on an XP exam no doubt.
miserable husband no patience with kids - You looking to upgrade?
ted reinstein - maybe that is Alan Thicke's first wife?
nose fucking - You know I tried to clean that up, but it just had to be said straight out. And if you are that person who was searching for that? Back the fuck up you weirdo. Holy crap there are some sick puppies in this world.

And another thing.


"Thank you for calling the Undisclosed Customer Service Center™ my name is blah blah blah..."

"Ya, I keep getting this email from a person I don't even know."

"Uh..."

"No, just let me tell my story and then you talk."

"All righty then."
Spill your guts.

"This person knows my name, and keeps trying to sell me penis enlargement cream and I keep emailing them back to stop but the email is not working, it keeps saying there is no such email..."

"Ok, Sir? That's called Spam."
What rock have you been living under?

"You mean you heard of this cream?"

Yes, the miracle SPAM Penis Enlargement Cream, I know it well.

NEXT

"Ya I am trying to do updates and it is telling me I have to have In.ternet Ex.plor.er 5.5 or higher. How do I find that out?"

"No problem just go to help and about from the standard toolbar and it will tell you what version you have."

"It says Firefox Version 1.0.6."


Give me strength.

And how was your day?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahhhahaha you always get the best calls... lolol can't wait to see the crazies you get in xp hehehe

Virginia Belle said...

OMG, and all this time i thought the morons only bothered librarians. i am so, so sorry. if it helps, no one i know is that clueless, so if one of us calls you, we actually have legitimate questions. i swear.

you've got me beat.

who doesn't know about the penis cream spam????? GAH!