Sunday, August 20, 2006

Oh ya. You should have a dog.


I have to tell you about the crayons living below me. They are in their early twenties. They have a toddler, and a newborn. The newborn has downs syndrome and has to be fed through a tube. Get the picture?

So what do you think these brain surgeons consider a smart move? Get a dog.
Not just any dog, a husky. That is just what these fucktards need.

So they get this dog about a month ago. Tie it to an old doghouse with a 4 foot rope and walk away. I have never seen this dog off that rope. All he does all day is cry. They hardly ever go near it, except to stand two feet out of its reach and stare at it while it begs desperately for them to pet it.

Tonight I could not stand the whining any longer. I look out the window and the pitiful thing has his pathetic 4 feet of rope reduced to 2 because it is wrapped tightly around its back leg. As he struggles it gets tighter. I begin a slow burn.

THAT IS FUCKING IT! Out the door and down the stairs I go. Turn the corner and the fucktards are sitting on the front porch drinking beer. Nice.

"Excuse me. Does no one hear that fucking dog crying?"


Blank stares.

"Ever wonder why? If you cared to investigate you would see that he's got his rope wrapped around his leg."

No one is fucking moving.

I am sorry, but when I say something I expect people to move!!! It is one of my vices. If you don't move when I am so obviously telling you to do something, I get very upset. You really don't like to see me upset.

"I'm sorry. Did I stutter? Fix the fuckin' dog's rope!" One of them jumps and I storm back up the stairs. Heart pounding, pressure skyrocketing.

I am not a dog person. I don't want to walk a dog, I don't want to play with a dog, I don't want to take care of a dog. This is why I don't have a dog.

I have no idea why these fucking crayons thought they wanted one but I can tell you this. I am not sitting here listening to that dog cry until it's dead. I will call the SPCA or the landlord. That dog needs a proper home.

Anyone want a husky?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

bastards! hope you find someone to take him and kidnap him away from those assholes before he starves to death or goes nuts from no contact. fuck i hate people.

part-time thinker said...

I have relatives that have done this, more than once. I've never asked what happened to the series of neglected dogs; I like to think someone asked if they could have them and they went on to live better lives with caring families.

Anonymous said...

take him! save him from the morons that have him held hostage, then eva can sleep too lol

Unknown said...

Call the SPCA. MOrons, like that, should not have children, let alone a dog.

Poor puppy.

Anonymous said...

Good people find it Its hard to sit by and hear anyone or anything cry.

You're good people.