Sunday, July 2, 2006

This is Canada, it's all about the beaver.


You wouldn't believe how many people I talk to on the phone (Americans) who think that beaver here are like pigeons in the states. When people hear I am from Nova Scotia, their first response is, "You must eat lobster every day."

"Oh ya, they run free in the parking lot."
Have you seen the price of lobster? Jeez.

One guy said to me, "So, are you guys are like in 6 months of daylight, right?"

"Oh ya. Its almost over though, I can't wait to get some sleep."

"I went to college with a girl from Canada, Paula, you know her?"
Are you fucking serious?

The reason these commercials are so funny, is because people outside of Canada believe this is true.

Pet Beaver

Pet Beaver
Office Glen


For some reason, I can't get autostart to shut off, so instead of having all the movies autoplay together I have to put the others in links. Its worth a click though.

God Bless Americans, they are good for a laugh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL yup