Friday, June 27, 2003


OK, Last time people.

If you are stealing software from Bill, he will not pay some tech people to sit around and wait for you to call in and request free tech support for the software that you just stole from him. Hello? Are you hearing me?

Yes, he has a lot of money. So what? He has a lot of money because he doesn't go around giving shit away. Its called free enterprise. And just becasue he has lots of money doesn't mean he has to give it to you.

Personally I really don't give a shit if you steal the software but wrap your fucking head around the fact that it is stolen and stop fucking calling me and getting up in my face because you can't get your stolen software to fucking work.

If I stole your VCR I would not be so thick as to call you up and expect you to tell me how to work the fucking remote.

Thank you for calling the fucking Undisclosed Customer Service Center�, You have a fucking nice day!

Ok, end of rant.

No comments: