Monday, February 22, 2010

This is starting to get on my last nerve.

I ordered the e-ciagarette and was given a tracking number.
Label/Receipt Number: #########
Class: First-Class Mail International
Service(s): International Letter
Status: Electronic Shipping Info Received

The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on February 12, 2010 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

The website and my invoice says 6-10 days. And here it is 10 days later and this is all I get. I emailed them so they could confirm that it actually left the building and then they tell me it could take 3 weeks. (not what I was told when I ordered it)

This shit is coming from Florida. In three weeks I could walk there and back.

Anyone need me to pick anything up for them on my way?

1 comment:

ME! said...

Yeah, I could use some sunshine. :)