Sunday, February 21, 2010

Join a fuckin' commune, Hippy.

I don't care if it is 'the most natural thing in the world'.

I don't wanna watch you haul your tit out in a restaurant and feed your kid. I have to pay for my meal...so should junior. It's a fuckin' restaurant, not a picnic park.

For the love of God....you can pump one bottle...it won't kill ya.

And isn't it always a kid old enough to work the fuckin' vending machine who walks up to 'Mom' so she can haul her tit out to give him a drink. You are not being natural...you are being cheap. Buy the kid a soda for fuck sake.

I know what you are going to say. Breast feeding has been around forever and is natural. Well we used to squat in the fields and give birth too.

Can we just retire the tie-dye t-shirts and drag ass into the 21st century please?

1 comment:

ME! said...

At least when I had to breastfeed in a restaurant I would sling a blanket over my shoulder so you wouldn't have a first row to the show. Just because it's natural, doesn't mean you should be open about it THAT much! Peeing is a natural function too and people don't do that in the middle of the restaurant...