Okay, looks like I was tagged by Ian over at Failure is the Key to Success. I am a little late but here goes:
Here are the rules to play:
- Players start with 8 random facts about themselves.
- Those who are tagged should post these rules and their 8 random facts.
- Players should tag 8 other people and notify them they have been tagged.
My random facts:
- I have been practically single since 1991. Don't have a telethon for me.
- I have absolutely no fashion sense. I dress for coverage so as not to offend the masses.
- I have all my original parts (including tonsils) and have never broken a bone.
- Only ever spent one night in the hospital and that was giving birth.
- I have never been outside Canada and no farther west than Ontario.
- I buy things at yard sales that I can not identify. Just because.
- I don't do outside. That is where the bugs are.
- Four guys I have dated or slept with are now dead. I am pretty sure I had nothing to do with it.