Wednesday, November 9, 2005

It's Snowing!


Not enough yet to make a snowman,(it's melting as fast as it hits the pavement) but it's snowing!


Snow
It won't be long before we'll all be there with snow
Snow
I want to wash my hands, my face and hair with snow

Snow
I long to clear a path and lift a spade of snow
Snow
Oh, to see a great big man entirely made of snow

I just dated myself with those lyrics, but I love snow. I am probably going to upset people by saying that. But I think that you can not possibly get into a Christmas spirit without it.



And even though I am broke beyond words, I will get into a Christmas spirit.


I am thinking.....spiked eggnog? Whatcha think?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

NICE.. i love snow also .. that is something we really missed in FL .. but now in Iowa we get lots.. nothing yet though.. but the girls are waiting for the chance to make the first snow-angle.

Anonymous said...

humbug...i'm too fat n lazy to shovel dammit...

Anonymous said...

I like snow its the cold, cold that gets to me :-) Have a great rest of today.