Sunday, May 15, 2005

Bat Shit!


Ever hear of someone going bat shit? I have heard of it but until tonight I had never personally witnessed such a thing. I suppose you can't really say I witnessed it, since I was the one doing it.

Me and the boy were watching a movie, when out of the corner of my eye I see a small moving shadow. At first I thought it was a fly, so I swished it. Then I saw it again. This is when I went bat shit. I looked up and saw this circling the living room.



I quickly pulled the blanket over my head, informed the boy of the intruder and promptly left him in the dust as I bravely dove into the bathroom. I then proceeded to heroically instruct the boy from a crack in the door. KILL IT!

I felt just like George Dubya.

After the boy did hand to hand with the beast for a few minutes, I thought of opening the door so the thing could escape. Much preferable to the boys plan of beating it to death with a fly swatter.

No comments: