Tuesday, April 30, 2002

April 30, 2002

SNOW!

I know I harp a lot about snow in this blog.....
but FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!
IT'S THE END OF APRIL ALREADY!!!

I am starting to worry about the planet and what we have done to it as a society.

Ya Right ;-) I could give a rats ass...but I am thinking that this weather might have something to do with this ozone thing everyone is screaming about. I recycle because I have to,(it's the law) but to tell you the truth its half assed. I make sure there is a few blue bags out at the end of the driveway so that the garbage man doesn't suspect that I have cardboard and tin cans in the black ones.

I know I should be concerned about future generations, but unless they find a cure for death, there isn't any hope of me seeing the earth crash into the sun or whatever the doom sayers are predicting this week.

What I am concerned about though is snow...I am sick of snow. The last three days we have had snow.

If April showers bring May flowers, what do April flurries bring?

Horrible dispositions.

No comments: