Thursday, September 1, 2005

Please people, don't panic.

I am driving to my friends house yesterday and see a huge line up of cars at one of the gas stations. This is weird because there are four gas stations within spitting distance of each other.

I look at the sign, nothing strange, 109.9 per litre. It's been that for a while. What do these people know that I don't?

I get on the highway and take the exit to my friends house and all becomes clear to me. The garage on that exit has a tall lighted sign that announces the price of gas.

119.9 per litre! Holy Shit! No wonder there was a line-up. However, I am of the mind that I don't have time to wait in a line-up for half an hour just to save a couple of bucks on gas.

And another thing...

Think of the gas you waste idling your engine in the gas line-up.

I'll pass. I am just glad I don't have to pay for heating oil this year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sick...