Monday, September 19, 2005

David Blaine - Street weirdo Performer

What is it with this crayon?

I mean, I get the whole magic trick schtick. But what the hell does that have to do with standing on a fuckin' pole for hours? Endurance? And I should give a shit, why?

Pick a career and go with it psycho.

When this freak talks, he sounds like he is definitely on something. Supposed to make him sound deep I guess, he just sounds like he is on crack.

He gives me a headache, from rolling my eyes into the back of my head so much.

You know, your 'career' might go a little better if you tried not to creep people out so much.

End of rant.

Don't know what it is, but this guy really rubs me the wrong way.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i dunno who he is and now i'll have to look and then i'll likely have to rant. see what you've done? LMAO

Anonymous said...

"We're certainly not the first ones to point out that the feats of "magician" David Blaine have nothing to do with magic." .. another quote concerning this person who the US news continues to cover.